Thursday 11 January 2018

ADS Wine Lip Gloss Review with Swatches

So I've been hauling a lot of makeup this past month. Somehow I get this crazy urge to shop towards the end of the year. I've had my eyes on the Chateau Labiotte Wine Lip Tint from quite some time now. But they were priced insanely. So I did the next best thing & got dupes of the same. I have bought & used a lot of ADS products in the past  & been sufficiently impressed by them. When I saw these on Amazon I didn't think twice & ordered immediately. Buyers remorse? No way! These are freaking amazing.

I initially bought it because I loved the bottle but the product inside is equally good. They last a good 6 hours on my lips including meals. I've not kept them on for more than 6 hours at a stretch but something tells me these would last forever. With a lip balm underneath, these are comfortable & don't dry out your lips like the horrible Incolor Matte Me ones. The colour selection is great too- very fall appropriate.

INR 365 for 6 lip tints of 8 ml each

Colours starting from bottom upwards

18 - This one's a dark vampy colour. Will go very well with fall & winter.

02 - A beautiful magenta

13- This one's a red veering towards orange.

08-This is a pretty plum colour

15 -A classic, bright red

01 - This one's a bright, happy coral

ADS Wine Lip Gloss comes with a regular doe- foot applicator & gives opaque, even coverage in a single swipe. I'm mighty impressed! Shade 01 is the lightest colour of the entire lot & seems a bit more sheer in the swatch but goes on full power on the lips. As with all matte lip colours you need a good oil- based makeup remover to get rid of it. A plain old cleansing milk will just not do.

Yays

Pretty colours & prettier bottles.

They apply smoothly & last forever. There is no fading whatsoever.

Value for money

Nays

Smells a bit chemically when first applied but the scent fades away within seconds

If you cannot tell yet, I'm madly in love with these. Go for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment