Monday 13 March 2017

Jan & Feb Empties and Discards

The first 2 months of the new year just flew by which means it's time for an empties post. Let's look at all the stuff I've managed to finish

KPN Neelibhringadi Coconut Oil

INR 85 for 100 ml

This is my second bottle which should tell you how much I love this stuff! I am not repurchasing immediately because I've bought the fabled Catharidine hair oil as well as a ton of others to try.

Garnier Fructis Oil- in -Cream

INR 35 for 50 gm

I'm so glad to see this gone. Didn't like it one bit.

Garnier Fructis Oil-in -Cream sachets X 4

Free Sample of 7.5 gm

Why oh why do we only get free samples of products we don't like? Managed to finish 4 sachets & finally get rid of this.

Head & Shoulders Conditioner

INR 4 for 7.5 ml

One more free sample. Decent conditione, might repurchase.

Parachute sachets X 2

INR 1 for 2.3 ml

I got this as part of free toiletries at a hotel in Kerala. Believe you me, the Keralites take their hair oil seriously. Been ages since I've used Parachute hair oil. I've moved on to newer loves.

Lotus Herbals 3 in 1 Matte Look Daily Sunblock

INR 345 for 100 gm

My HG sunscreen since forever. My skin looks almost poreless when I apply this. However, of late this one simply doesn't cut it anymore for me during the winter. Blame my drying skin - where is all the oil going?! For summer though it doesn't get any more perfect than this.

Clean & Clear Oil free Moisturizer

INR 50 for 50 ml

I've used umpteen tubes of this all through school & college. Bought this simply so i would qualify for free shipping. Because God Forbid if I've to pay shipping for anything! As stellar as ever.

Astaberry Fruit Face Wash

INR 55 for 60 ml

Got this free with Astaberry facial kit. Decent face wash but I simply didn't take a shine to the smell. No repurchase.

Hyalugel

INR 250 for 30 gm

One word. Awesome. Will be buying for all eternity.

St D'vence Moisturizer

INR 55 for 50 ml

Got this free with something. Decent moisturizer for summer

Sure Dry Shield Anti -Perspirant

INR 85 for 40 ml

Buying this since ages & looks like I will continue. The Cinthol Deostick that I bought to replace this was such a huge disappointment. Running back to this one.

Cotaryl

INR 72.50 for 50 gm

My HG hand cream. I've super dry hands & need a urea based moisturizer. I like everything about it except the smell.

Parachute Body Lotion

INR 5 for 18 ml

Chotu bottle- will last for 2 days. Perfect for small breaks /holidays.

KLF Cocosoft handmade coconut soap

INR 45 for 75 gm

Love this one to bits. Still have one more of this.

Nature's Essence Orange Scrub Soap

INR 30 for 75 gm

Fantastic soap. Smells zesty & the scrub particles help in getting rid of tan faster. Use a light hand- the scrub particles are quite abrasive.

2 Body Lotions from the hotel stash

Wonder if I will ever finish this mountain of mini products! Anyhow, even small steps count.

HealthVit Biotin 5000 mcg

INR 420 for 60 capsules

Not really a beauty product. But I've seen marked difference in my hair fall after using this. Have bought one more bottle of this.

P.S : Do NOT pop pills without consulting your doctor.

Discards

Silk n Shine Hair Potion

INR 135 for 100 ml

This one's ancient. I loved this product when it was first launched but later, I felt like it was contributing to my hair fall issues. Wonder why I kept it for so many years

Lakme Lip Love

Don't remember the price

This is also pretty old. I didn't use it for the longest time because it was so pretty. When I finally did use it, I felt it was not moisturizing enough. Discarding now after an eternity.

V color Nail Polish Remover Pad

INR 45 for 40 wipes

These are an absolute waste. They dry up so quickly. I could use the other 2 (had bought 3 together) partially but this one's dead.

What have you finished up?

No comments:

Post a Comment