Friday 24 February 2017

Oriflame Haul

So I hauled again & here I am to share the details of the loot

Oriflame Pure Skin Clarifying Scrub / Purifying Mask

INR 109 for 6ml + 6 ml (Sale Price INR 85)

I think this would be perfect for summer. Can't wait to try.

Oriflame Nature Coconut Oil

INR 189 for 100 ml

Just bought on a whim

Oriflame Pure Color Pressed Powder in Light Medium

INR 349 for 20 gm (BOGO Offer)

I simply can't resist BOGO deals. I initially thought this was overpriced but it's WAY bigger than a regular compact- almost 3 times the size.

Oriflame Nature Secrets Anti- Perspirant Deodorant

INR 199 for 50 ml

Another whimsical purchase.

Oriflame Royal Velvet Set

I've been lemming after this for a while & decided to indulge finally. My agent gave me a generous 10 % discount on the whole set & I was jumping with joy ...until I chanced upon Amazon selling the same thing for 3500! That's 2 grand lesser. Sob, sob.

INR 5495 for

Creamy Cleansing Milk 200 ml
Soothing Toner 200 ml
Firming Day Cream 50 gm
Firming Eye Contour Cream 15 gm
Ultra Firming Capsules (28 capsules)
Repairing Night Cream 50 gm

I couldn't resist the decadent smell & tried the day cream. It's too rich for my oily- normal skin. Guess I'll have to wait for winter to start using this.

Have you hauled recently? Such a mood lifter.

No comments:

Post a Comment